To the list of courses
|| To the theme
The attached file contains L-Est coordinates of a set of Estonian meteorological stations. These should form more or less regular or random pattern to represent Estonian territory.
- In which regions is the clustering of stations within 25 km statistically significant (p<0,05)?
- Which region is largest not represented area in these data?
Add the map or maps you used to draw the conclusions.
- Copy the attached data to the input cell of Local clustering.
- Set the parameters as indicated in the attached figure. That is: One type points, Calculate at grid nodes interval 5000 within Estonia, Search radius 25000, 1000 random iterations, α = 0,05.Press
L-Est min/max for Estonia to get area boundary coordinates.
- Select map for WMS background.
- Press Calculate.
- Investigate the calcualted map below the input panel.
- Read the text in the SDC: "The aggregation and significance is not calculated if local kernel contains only a single object."