To the list of courses
|| To the theme
Pixel values in file PK54443.rst represent basic areal categories according to Estonian topographical base map.
- Calculate the number of these categories within 100 m circular kernel to a figure.
- In what parts (at which landscape categories) of this map sheet is landscape more diverse?
- What is the smallest and largest number of basic areal categories within 100 m in this map sheet?
- Copy files from the attached archive to your computer.
- Open Local statistics in the SDC.
- Select Upload rst file, nominal, grid over input layer.
- Select Parameters: from rdc.
- Leave theVoid value empty as the input file has full coverage. The Output grid interval (units as in coordinates) can be 100 as the file is not large.
- The kernel internal radius =0 and external =100.
- The statistic to calculate is number of categories.
- The upload files should be selected from Browse button last before launching calculation.
Do not forget to add the calculated map to your answer.
The base map image